Sony Vario-Tessar T E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS
- Here’s class-leading ZEISS optics with the legendary T* coating in a mid-range zoom that is compact and convenient for a wide range of subjects. The 16mm to 70mm zoom range will cover most shooting situations, making this lens an ideal choice for day-to-day photography or moviemaking.
- Four aspherical elements, including one AA element, combine with one ED glass element for breathtaking rendering. A linear motor achieves smooth, quiet operation that is ideal for movies as well as stills. The T* coating enhances performance even further by effectively suppressing reflections so that crisp, natural contrast is maintained.
- A constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range means consistent exposure settings at any focal length as well as improved low-light capability. There’s no need to worry about aperture related exposure variations as you zoom, concentrating on the image rather than technical details.
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization compensates for camera shake that can blur images when shooting handheld. Sharp, clear night scenes or indoor shots in dim lighting can be captured without the need to boost ISO sensitivity and risk increased noise.
- The ZEISS T* coating is an important contributing factor, effectively suppressing spurious reflections that can degrade overall image quality. Flare and ghosting are reduced for enhanced colour and contrast that give images a deep, three-dimensional feel.