- Far-Field Voice Control
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Connectivity
- Supports Multiple Music Services
- Built-In 10-Hour Rechargeable Battery
- Apple AirPlay 2
- Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant Built-In
- Supports Wireless Multiroom Streaming
- Weather Resistant
With integrated wireless connectivity, voice control, home automation support, and a built-in battery that lasts up to 10 hours between charges, the black Sonos Move lets you take your music on the go. Equipped with Wi-Fi and an onboard microphone system, the Move connects to your home's wireless network and allows you to intuitively play music, check the weather and traffic, hear sports scores, and more. Using far-field voice control technology powered by Alexa or Google Assistant, the built-in microphones allows the Move to pick up your voice from any direction, even while music is playing. Charge the Move and take it outdoors with built-in Bluetooth connectivity. Its IP56 rating lets you use the speaker rain or shine, in hot or cold weather.
Enjoy deep bass, a wide soundscape, and automatic Trueplay tuning that helps balance the sound for where you are and what you're listening to, at nearly any volume.
The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built-in, so when the Move is connected to Wi-Fi, you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, hands-free.
Wi-Fi at Home, Bluetooth Everywhere Else
Stream over Wi-Fi and connect the Move to the rest of your Sonos system at home; switch to Bluetooth when you're away and offline.
With an IP56 rating, the Move can stand up to humidity, liquid splashes, rain, snow, dust, salt spray, UV rays, heat, and cold.
Designed for Ease of Use
Setup takes just minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app, AirPlay 2, and your voice when connected to Wi-Fi.
Just set the Move on the included indoor charging base for quick power while you listen.
Listen Your Way
Customize your system and play what you want, where you want.
- The two Class-D digital amplifiers are tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture
- Responsive audio chime lets you know the Sonos Move has heard you and is working on a response
- Far-field microphone array uses smart voice capture and noise cancellation
- The downward-firing tweeter is designed to create a crisp, clear high-frequency response that disperses evenly for 220° of coverage
- The single mid-woofer integrated into the cabinet helps ensure faithful playback of midrange vocal frequencies and deep bass
- The capacitive top panel provides touch controls for volume, previous/next track, play/pause, and microphone status
- A LED light indicates speaker status, microphone status, and voice feedback
- An illuminated LED indicator light lets you know when the microphone is active
- Compatible with USB Type-C adapters that support either 12V / 3A, 15V / 3A, or 20V / 2.25A
- Apple AirPlay 2 functionality with devices running iOS 11.4 and later
- Battery playback from 14 to 131°F; charging from 32 to 113°F