A Compact, Stylish Interchangeable Lens Camera with 5-axis Image Stabilisation for Everyday Use.
The OM-D E-M10 Mark II is the only entry class interchangeable lens camera with 5-axis image stabilisation. With this camera, anyone can take beautiful interchangeable lens quality photos anywhere. Designed with an emphasis on operability and premium finish, the compact design of the metal body provides outstanding portability and stylishness beyond its class. It is an interchangeable lens camera that can be used anytime, anywhere, every day of the week.
The only entry-class interchangeable lens camera with 5-axis image stabilisation.
The E-M10 Mark II is the only entry class interchangeable lens camera with 5-axis image stabilisation.* With this camera, anyone can take beautiful, virtually blur-free images.
As of August 2015 (According to Olympus research)
Easy-to-use, stylish, compact design
The stylish, compact design of the metal body focuses on ease of use and premium finish, providing sophistication beyond its class.
High-speed performance for capturing the best expressions
Touch AF Shutter, popular for its speed and ease of use, accurately captures the expressions of fast-moving subjects.
Large, easy-to-see electronic viewfinder
The model is equipped with a large, easy-to-see electronic viewfinder with 100% field of view. You can shoot while confirming what the finished photo will look like.
Creative photo functions
The E-M10 Mark II is packed with functions for capturing creative photos. Capture the rich personality hidden in normal, everyday scenes.
- Easy connection to a smartphone to share images
- The built-in flash lets you capture beautiful shots even in dark places
- iAUTO makes high-quality photos possible simply by pressing the shutter button
- Silent Mode lets you capture photos without making a sound
- Clips lets you combine multiple short movies into a single video
- 4K Time Lapse movie
- High-speed Movie captures split-second movement for slow-motion playback
- Focus Bracketing continuously shoots at different focal positions
- Flip-up monitor lets you shoot at the angle you like
- S-OVF (Simulated OVF) is convenient when shooting in backlit locations